Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Celebrating One Year Together!

This was a monumental shoot for me, because while Will was celebrating his first birthday, I was celebrating the one year anniversary of my taking on photography professionally (in addition to working full time and raising my rambunctious toddler!).  If you follow my blog this little guy probably looks familiar to you.  He was my newborn "test shoot" when I was starting my blog, and I have photographed he and his siblings three times since. He is also the precious yawning face on my business cards, so clearly he has a special little place in my heart!  It's hard to believe it's been a year...for both of us!  He celebrated my diving face first into a cupcake and I celebrated by looking back at all of the smiling faces, happy families, new lives, little faces I've gotten to see grow, and people I've gotten to know over the past year.  I love photography for a multitude of reason, but mostly because I know my work brings as much joy to my subjects as it does to me.  My work will live on for years on living room walls, in wallets, Christmas cards, birth announcements, wedding albums and scrap books.  What an honor to have each and every one of my clients ask and trust me to capture some of the most beautiful and important moments of their lives. A photographer is nothing without a subject to capture and their story to tell, so thank you all!  Here's to another beautiful year and many more beautiful memories, for both Will and I! 

Much Love, Kendra 










1 comment:

  1. What a precious little boy! Will! How fun to follow him growing up, with the pictures on your blog. These pictures are adorable, as always! Congratulations Kendra, on a one year completion of professional photography! Your work is magnificent.
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete