Monday, January 9, 2012

The Perfect Start!

 I love, love, love photography, but I also loved, loved, loved my little break over the holidays!  Aside from snapping a few personal shots of my family, I didn't touch my camera for a couple of weeks, and I have to admit it was hard to get back into the swing of things after long leisurely days playing Memory and Don't Break the Ice in our jammies, but these cuties were the jump start I needed!  Santa was gracious enough to bring me some wonderful new equipment and props for Chrsitmas, including a backdrop stand, backdrops, umbrella lights and a whitewashed prop floor.  Once I had all of my Santa loot set up I got the itch....seriously, how could I not with this perfectly bald, perfectly perfect little nugget?  I photographed him as a newborn and now at almost four months old he was hamming it up for camera!  His big brother/doppelganger got in the action this time too.  We were even able to get a few shoots outside thanks to some ridiculously warm January weather!  We tried a couple of the boys together, but little brother was not having it!  Oh well, looks like I'll just have to photograph them again even sooner!  Darn;)  What a sweet little session to kick off 2012! 






No comments:

Post a Comment