Friday, February 17, 2012

Little Miss Valentine!

I had the opportunity this past weekend to photograph my sassy one and only, 4 year old niece Tatum at the Little Miss Valentine Twirling Competition.  Most of you are probably thinking what I was thinking the first time I heard she was going to "twirl".... uh, do people still do that?  Oh YEA they do it, and it is a booming business in little Selma, Indiana, and apparently a few other places, because people came from out of state and all over for this competition.  It was really fun to watch and I (as well as most of the audience), were just in awe of little Tatum and the fact that she can recall and perform whole routines and actually be GOOD twirling and throwing a baton at age four!  I don't like to brag, but she was competing with girls up to high school and she took home "Miss Valentine" of the whole competition for combined highest scores.  Duh...she's a Dudley.











No comments:

Post a Comment