Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And Baby Makes 6!

And, I thought I was exhausted with my one toddler! HA!  Meet the Linville family, party of 6, with four kids ranging in age from fourteen to one.  That's right, one in high school and one in diapers. Shew!  I'm tired just thinking about it!  This is the first time I've had the opportunity to photograph the whole family together, but you may recognize some of the other faces from previous posts.  I've been photographing the youngest two girls since they were born and look up at the photo on the header of this blog....go ahead,.......I'll wait........see it? Yep, that's little Grace last summer blowing a dandelion in one of my all time favorite photos! This family is always fun to capture because they live out in the middle of no where and they have the most beautiful land full of blossoming trees, wildflowers, old fences and corn fields as far as the eye can see, so it's worth the gas it costs to make it out to no where:)  Glad I finally got to capture the whole family this time.  Until next time, enjoy Linville family!



















No comments:

Post a Comment