Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fun in the Sun (and Water) with my 35 mm Lens!

This weekend brought lots of family fun!  My niece Tatum's 4th birthday party, my nephew Nolan's baseball game (both of which I'll post pics of later), and an overnight stay at Grammy and Papaw's house for the Pierson's!  Sunday morning we were outside playing in their backyard when Grammy decided to water her flowers.  This of course instantly caught the attention of Cash and my nephew Reese who was also over visiting.  As the old adage goes, what happens at Grammy's house.....soon both of the boys were soaked and it turned out to be the perfect time for me to practice shooting with my new 35mm lens outdoors.  These pictures turned out to be some of my favorite I have ever taken of Cash as you can see sheer JOY in his face!  His sweet face warms my heart!








No comments:

Post a Comment