Saturday, May 28, 2011

She Gets an A+!


Ok, so I admittedly got a little snap happy with this little cutie, but how could I not?!?!  Kamryn is 4 months old and this is usually a very difficult age to photograph babies at because they aren't sleepy and floppy like they were when they were newborns, and they aren't strong enough to sit up on their own, so you have to get creative, (not to mention it was incredibly overcast outside so I was working with limited natural light). Well...we hit the jackpot today with Kamryn!  She was a perfect angel, she barely made a peep the whole time and not once did she protest tummy time so I took advantage and snapped away!  Kamryn has an older brother who is exactly one month younger than my son and she gives me hope that I could end up with a nice, calm  and low maintenance second child!  HA!  I love her beautiful peaches and cream complexion and her perfect little mouth.  I look forward to photographing this little sweetie and her big brother in the future as they grow!  Enjoy!
















1 comment:

  1. Kendra your are going to exceed in photography! These pictures are priceless, precious, and beautiful...as well as perfect!!! Awesome job girlfriend!! :) Bev

    ReplyDelete