Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Living Doll!

Oops, I did it again!  I got totally snap happy with a little doll!!!  How could I not? That perfect porcelain skin and little mouth those ice blue eyes...swoon!  God really knows what he's doing when he makes babies!  I mean really, in some of the photos I'm certain I could convince someone she is one of those 'Living Dolls'.  This little 6 month old diva, Amelia, was teething and tired and not really in the mood for paparazzi, but I still managed to capture her angelic little self!  This was an extra fun shoot, as Amelia's Mama is an old college friend of mine and we haven't seen each other in years!  That is one of the best things about being a photographer, reuniting with old friends and meeting new ones.  It's always awesome to see people I knew ' back in the day' evolve into parents!  You could just feel the love radiating between these two!  Their adoration for each other was clearly mutual!  I'm so thankful that I got to reunite with Amelia's mommy and meet this precious little doll baby.  I definitely won't let another ten years pass by before we see each other again!
























No comments:

Post a Comment