Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's a Bird, It's a Plane....It's Blake!




......faster than a speeding bullet!!!  If I could bottle this little cutie's energy, I'd be rich!  Blake just turned 5, which is fitting, because I described him to my husband as "having 5 times the energy of our 2 year old"!  Props to his mom and dad for keeping up with him on a daily basis!  This shoot took place on a Sunday morning at his house, which is on a beautiful piece of land with lots of trees, sun and room to run!  His precious little brother Ben got in on a little of the action too, and I captured some sweet moments between the two of them.  This family has been through some major trauma in the past couple of months with the health of little bro Ben, and it was awesome and inspiring to see him doing so well, toddling along behind big brother.  This families spirit definitely hasn't been dampened!  You can feel the positive energy and love all around them!  Although Blake may have been one of my most challenging shoots because of his energy level, he was also one of my most memorable.  He introduced me to his turtle Charlie, swung from a rope, brought out a science kit complete with test tubes, experiments and a lab jacket and even told me a few jokes!  I think I was really able to capture his mischievous little personality in the pictures.  He could not be any cuter with his white blond hair and big blue eyes, and as I was editing, I couldn't get over how many different "looks" he has.  I swear, if I wan;t there, I would have thought there were three different kids at this shoot.  All  in all, what a FUN shoot!  Remember this kids name; he may have a future as an Olympic runner!























No comments:

Post a Comment