Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's in the Genes!

If this shot looks strangely similar to one you have seen before on my blog, well, there is a very good reason for that...that's exactly how these little guys wanted it!  These two handsome little men are the younger brothers of Connor, whom I photographed a month or so ago to build up his modeling portfolio.  They acoompianied Connor on his shoot, and for their session they wanted to look like and do exactly what Connor did!  Mom even shared that she had to explain to them that they didn't need a whole new wardrobe because these photos were just for their house, not their portfolios.  How cute is that?  Precious!  More than once they both asked who I thought was cuter, or who was the better model.  I answered with the obvious....they were each the cutest most talented models in their age bracket! That seemed to satisfy them.  Shew!  I have a feeling this is not the last I will see of these boys, with their sweet good looks and charming personalities that jump through the screen, they may have a little modeling in their future like their big bro.  What can I say, it must be in the genes!




























No comments:

Post a Comment