Monday, November 7, 2011

JD and B x 3!

Meet the Stewart's, Jason, Denise, Brooklyn, Blaine and Blake.  This was my first time photographing twins, 20 month old boy twins at that, so I admittedly was a little nervous about what kind of shots, we might get.  Their big sister warned me "Good luck, we never get a good picture with both of them.  They just run around and scream like pterodactyl's"  Ha!  So, I must say I was rather pleased with the results.  Although I didn't get many of the two boys together, we did meet mom and dad's objectives....a picture for the Christmas card where everyone is looking at the camera and no one is crying, and some good individuals of each.  I was THRILLED for these parents to accomplish the family picture.  As a parent and a photographer I know how incredibly hard it is to get a family photo with my one toddler looking at the camera!  Big sister was a natural with the camera and Blake and Blaine (I'm not even going to try to pretend to know which is which) sat still just long enough to get some of the most beautiful, sweet close ups I've ever gotten thanks to my toddler bait:  bubbles, bongos and a guitar!  All three have huge beautiful brown eyes that will melt your heart and a little sprinkle of freckles across their noses.  I must be one really lucky photographer to always have such beautiful subjects!  Thanks for asking me to capture your wonderful little family Stewarts. Enjoy!







































1 comment:

  1. Kendra, your spectacular photography skills have once again, brought forth a special collection of beautiful photography that captured special expressions of innocent, sweet, adorable children, and loving parents. The evergreen tree is such a soft background. The perfectly focused falling leaves, and fun expression on the toddler's face is priceless. Wonderful, fun photos.

    ReplyDelete