Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jumping for Joy!

It's official, winter is right around the corner.  Boo!  Hiss!  This was my last outdoor shoot of the year....sigh....  Oh how I will miss the sun and natural light and endless opportunities for kids to run and play!  This family totally took advantage of the day and we explored all the nooks and crannies of their huge and beautiful yard, although we all ended up with bright red frozen noses by the time we were finished.  (Sorry mom if any of the kiddos ended up with runny noses this week! Yikes!).  I even snapped some pictures of them jumping their little hearts out on their trampoline.  It looked so fun I was seriously tempted to join in!  My husband has been trying to convince me for some time that our two and half year old is old enough for a trampoline, and I've been telling him he's too little, but this little girl just turned two last week, and she was jumping like a pro.  I think it's time for the Pierson's to get a trampoline!  Thanks H family for being such troopers and enjoying the last semi-warm weekend that we'll see for a while with me.  Enjoy!



















1 comment:

  1. Ah, so lovely. You have gone and done it again, Kendra. Taken gorgeous pictures, captured special looks on children's little faces, and made it all look so easy. These are truly special.

    ReplyDelete