Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Send in The Clowns!

I first had the opportunity to photograph the older of these two sisters, Grace, when she was only one day old in the hospital, and it was an absolute blast to photograph her again at age three with her new baby sister Abbey.  Some sessions, you are doing everything you can to eek out one smile from a toddler, but this little girl walks into a room and immediately owns it.  She came in, asked me where to stand, and immediately started posing.  I'm telling you this kid has twenty different facial expressions and poses to go with them.  What a ham!  It was all I could do to keep up with her! I see some kind of performance art in her future.  We had planned to photograph her baby sister as a newborn, but due to illnesses and scheduling conflicts, it didn't happen until she was 8 weeks old!  She was wide awake and gave me a run for my money, but she finally fell asleep for a few minutes and I got a few sleeping shots!  I love her chunky little legs and cheeks.  I can't wait to see if Abbey grows up to have her big sister's fantastic personality and sense of humor.  They will be a trip to shoot together when they are both posing!















No comments:

Post a Comment