Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Holidays From the Richardsons!

Another one of my favorite families who I get the pleasure of photographing every few months!  They are always up for anything and have fun ideas...for instance a huge bubble bath with antlers and santa hats!  Howe fun is that?!?!  We even made santa beards with bubbles!  (p.s., don't hate me for these pictures when you're older, it was your mommy's idea, I swear;)!)  Baby Will was a perfect gentleman and was happy to model his Santa huggies and adorable tie, and Lucy informed me that she would be wearing her "hillbilly jeans with the holes in the knees".  HA!  Fine by me!  Jack was not so into pictures this time and took some extra coaxing to put his antlers on, but a little birdie told me he was disappointed when he got out of the bath tub and I was gone because he wasn't done getting pictures!  Great memories for a great family!

















1 comment:

  1. These are soooo cute!!! The antlers, bubble bath, and the adorable green skirt over Will's head shows how much fun they like to have, and you captured it all so perfectly, again!!! Great job Kendra! Fantastic bokeh too!

    ReplyDelete