Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Holidays From the Blairs!

Thank you unseasonably warm December weather for hanging around for just a bit longer Thanks to you I got to eek in another beautiful outdoor shoot before the nasty weather starts!  I love photographing this family, one because Mom and I are college friends and it gives us a chance to chat and catch up, but mostly because I can't get over this angelic little girl.  She makes my job so easy!  No Photoshop needed here....I swear she looks airbrushed in real life!  I'm sure that sweet face will make lots of people smile when they see her looking back at them from their Christmas cards this year!  I can't wait to do her one year photos soon.  She gets more beautiful every time I see her!













1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! Glad the weather was nice enough for you to take outdoor shots. She is a beautiful little angel. Lovely work, again! :)

    ReplyDelete