Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Holidays From the Ketts!

Another of my fave families!  I photographed one of my best friends daughters, little Miss Dakota as a newborn and now at 10 weeks old she could easily pass for a four or five month old with all of that hair and her chunky monkey rolls! Where did that squishy little newborn go?  Did I tell you it flys by Mandy?!?!  For a 10 week old baby she was an absolute lady, in fact she was kind of hypnotized by the click of my camera and banged out this shoot rather quickly.  Now, if only we could have gotten Daddy to smile as well as Dakota did;)  Happy holidays Kett family!  XOXO








1 comment:

  1. Kendra, little Dakota is so cute!! Love her bright eyes and sweet cute cheeks!! Beautiful Christmas pictures of your friends.

    ReplyDelete