Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Holidays From the Sanchez Family!


Ok, I've said this before, but this is officially my last outdoor photo shoot for a while.  Mom and I thought it would okay to brave the cold for a few outdoor shots, but neither of us were prepared for 18 degree weather!  The boys let us know right away that they were not at all pleased, so I'm happy with the few outdoor shots we did get.  Thanking my lucky stars that my indoor studio kit is scheduled to arrive in just a few weeks!  Thanks to Luke's trusty Buzz Lightyear gloves and a little small chat about John Cena (oh how thankful I am that my nephews recently educated me on who he is), I was able to get him to open up to me and relax a bit, but little brother Oliver was frozen and done after a few minutes.  I decided to meet them at their house this evening to get a couple more shots and wow am I glad I did.  Mom got Oliver to crack up, and the giggles I captured are just priceless!  Happy holidays Sanchez family!



















No comments:

Post a Comment