Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monkey Hunting With Griffin!

 Ahhh, two year olds...luckily I have one myself, so I know how quickly their moods can change and how utterly uninterested they are in having their pictures taken.  Griffin was more interested in "hunting for monkeys", so that's precisely what we did.  Er, well, he looked for monkey's and I ran behind him hoping to catch a smile!  Funny, we never found one.This was Griffin's second birthday shoot, and we also snuck in a few shoots of his darling 6 month old sister, who I had the pleasure of photographing a couple of months ago.  I love the shoots of the two of them interacting.  He gave her kisses, held up flowers for her to smell,l and kneeled in front of her to talk, as if to say "I don't know how to tell you this but you can't date until you're 30".  What beautiful siblings!






















\

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, another beautiful photography shoot. You always amaze me with your creativeness and capturing touching expressions of children. It is difficult to decide which of these is a favorite, though I REALLY like the next to last one. Can't wait to see your next set of photos!! Can you go to full time photographing? LOL Excellent work Kendra!!

    ReplyDelete